Guest Post Guidelines
Here at Knife Analyst, we write about and review knives and survival gear. That’s it. If you’d like to write about knives or survival gear and contribute an article to our website, then please read our guidelines below.
- The article must be about knives or survival gear. We don’t cover any other topics. We’re only interested in articles about knives or survival gear.
- The article must be well-written, and I reserve the right to deny any articles which I don’t think are good enough for my website.
- Any external links included within the article must be approved by me. I refuse to link to any spammy websites so if you’re not sure if a link is ok, then please ask first.
- Any images included must be royalty-free and you must show me where they were obtained. I recommend PixaBay or Unsplash for photos. If a photo is not included with the article, then I would pick out and add one myself.
- Please include an author name and short author bio describing who the author is.
So, if you would like to submit a review or guest post on our website, then email us the draft or topic idea and we’ll go from there. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, inquiries or article drafts.