What is the Term For a Knife-Sharpening Stone?


What is the term for a knife-sharpening stone?


The term for a knife-sharpening stone is a whetstone.

Whetstones are used to sharpen not just knives, but other sharp objects as well.


Hi guys, I'm the Knife Analyst and I write about and review knives and survival gear. I hope you enjoy my website. If you'd like to contact me, you can email me at admin@knifeanalyst.com

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply

      Knife Analyst